As this form is for the express intent of sharing contact and associated details any information submitted here will be available to any other person that also submits information.
|TO SEE YOUR ENTRY CLICK HERE TO REFRESH (do not use the browser refresh!)
Note: Only a summary of the data is shown in the table below.
|Request all data to CSV
(suitable for viewing in Excel)
|Submit Date||Name||Organisation||Statement of capabilities/facilities|
|2020-06-25.||Marc Gouttefarde||LIRMM - CNRS - Univ. Montpellier||Main interest: Use of large volume metrology to reach static and dynamic (relatively low velocities) positioning accuracy (6-DoF) of cable-driven parallel robots; Target: applications in industry (FoF, e.g. aeronautic, naval), construction, healthcare, environment and biodiversity.
Involvement: Unfunded partner; make our robot(s) available for testing large volume metrology system, in particular high accuracy distance meters.
Capabilities: Modeling, design, control and applications of various robotic systems (not limited to cable-driven parallel robots).
- 6-DoF cable-driven parallel robots: One in LIRMM facilities (payload 100 kg, workspace dimensions 8 m × 4 m × 6 m) and one in Montpellier area (payload 500 kg, dimensions 15 m x 11 m x 6 m) --- https://youtu.be/g0_OqK-ZWdU (https://www.youtube.com/user/CoGiRoProject) --- https://youtu.be/JSbYIT4sUuY
- Other robotic systems (industrial and parallel robots, humanoid robot, ...) and measurement systems (laser tracker...)
|2020-06-24.||Ben Hughes||NPL||We have the OPTIMUM FSI-based coordinate metrology system under development. Knowledge on what is required to adapt our FSI capability to facilitate dynamic measurement.
Expertise in dynamic uncertainty evaluation
|2020-06-24.||Andrew Lewis||NPL||Coordination of the project.
Frequency Scanning Interferometry
|2020-06-23.||Stuart Robson||University College London (UCL)||Metrology Interests:
Photogrammetric factory-scale multi-object 6DoF, e.g. simultaneous multi-robot, tool, part and drone tracking
Advanced numerical modelling including multi-instruments and thermal sensing network
Low-cost optical metrology system design, fabrication, calibration, implementation and traceability
Development of new sensor technologies and sensor networks
Large volume photogrammetry 20+ cameras, laser tracker, 6DoF probe and 18 camera motion capture in a 20x10 x10m working volume
Wide range of robotic systems and tools including: KR500 and OC snake[8m reach], KR45 and KR65 on 10m kuka track, variety of work cell configured Kuka and Staubli robot systems.
Drone flight systems and mobile robots
Water-jet and laser cutting, 3D printing in metals, plastics and wood, multi-axis CNC, robotic welding and plasma cutting
Airbus A321 wing mid-section
Workstation, mobile and high performance computing facilities
|2020-06-23.||Jean-Pierre Wallerand||CNAM||* Capabilites:
-- Design and realisation of high accuracy distance-Meters: uncertainty at µm level - range 50-100 m and more. based on low cost optoelectronic components (realisation of electronic, optoelectronic, mecanich and optics)
-- Measurement of positions of optical targets in large volumes by multilateration (uncertainty at 10 µm level)
-- Acoutic themometry for air index compensation (realisation of the thermometer)
-- 3 m long interferometer and 50 m long interferometer for internal purpose
-- 3 D lab room 15 mx6 m x4 m.
|2020-06-22.||Patrick Keogh||University of Bath||Capabilities:
* Large volume metrology in manufacturing systems
* Dynamic metrology for feedback and compensation of errors in robotic machining
* Pose dependent control of robots via optical metrology and real-time actuation
* Nonlinear dynamics associated with robotic manufacturing
* Self-calibration of robots via real-time metrology
* Robotic cell with integrated optical metrology systems
* Dynamics laboratory with multiple systems having embedded sensing metrology
* Flexure-based nonlinear dynamics system for real time precision control
* Laser tracker, structured light, photogrammetry systems
* Controller hardware - dSPACE and NI
* Surface profilers and microscopes
© EURAMET e.V. 2020