As this form is for the express intent of sharing contact and associated details any information submitted here will be available to any other person that also submits information.
|TO SEE YOUR ENTRY CLICK HERE TO REFRESH (do not use the browser refresh!)
Note: Only a summary of the data is shown in the table below.
|Request all data to CSV
(suitable for viewing in Excel)
|Submit Date||Name||Organisation||Statement of capabilities/facilities|
|2020-06-22.||Osman Sibonjic||Institute of Metrology of Bosnia and Herzegovina (IMBIH)||
IMBIH has developed time and frequency lab that contributes to UTC/TAI.
Equipment: - cesium clocks
- digital oscilloscope (1 GHz)
- signal generator (2 GHz)
- power sensor (6 GHz)
- time interval counters (1.3 GHz) etc.
We plan to extend activities in RF metrology area.
|2020-06-21.||Gianfranco Miele||University of Cassino and Southern LAzio||Capabilities:
- Characterization of telecommunication apparatuses
- Development of innovative measurement method for spectrum analysis and characterization
- Development of innovative methods for spectrum sensing and monitoring
- EMC analysis
- Evaluation of EM field emitted by BS for mobile communications
Measurement Lab (LAMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab (EMCLab) equipped with the following measurement instruments and devices:
- Digital Oscilloscopes (up to 8 GHz)
- Spectrum analyzers and Real-time signal analyzers (up to 26.5 GHz)
- Digital signal generators with fading simulators (up to 6 GHz)
- a Compact (for 3 meters-distance measurements) Shielded and Semi-Anechoic Chamber for EMC full compliance measurements up to 18 GHz
- EMI Receivers (up to 26 GHz)
- EMF probes for RF human exposure (up to 7.5 GHz)
|2020-06-19.||Marko Fleischer||Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG||PIM system aspects & analysis
PIM research activities
PIM cancellation via signal processing mitigation strategies
PIM measurement possibilities with 4G/5G radios
|2020-06-12.||Dilbagh Singh||National Physical Laboratory||Meteorology and measurements over whole electro-magnetic spectrum
Power, Low Noise time and frequency domain device characterisation
Passive and active linear and non-linear measurements
VNA, NVNA, load-pull, S-parameter, X-parameter
|2020-06-12.||Nick Ridler||NPL||VNA measurement facilities
© EURAMET e.V. 2020