As this form is for the express intent of sharing contact and associated details any information submitted here will be available to any other person that also submits information.
|TO SEE YOUR ENTRY CLICK HERE TO REFRESH (do not use the browser refresh!)
Note: Only a summary of the data is shown in the table below.
|Request all data to CSV
(suitable for viewing in Excel)
|Submit Date||Name||Organisation||Statement of capabilities/facilities|
|2020-06-26.||Wolfram Teppan||LEM Advisory Services SA||As a manufacturer of measurement equipment for DC energy, LEM is interested in participating as collaborator.|
|2020-06-23.||Braise TRINCAZ||LNE||The LNE operates as the national reference laboratory in metrology for French industry.
COFRAC accredited electrical laboratory has experience in various calibration domains like power and energy, especially electrical meters, high voltage and current, magnetism, high frequency etc.
In certification domain, LNE is French notified body for Directive 2014/32/EU for certification of active electrical energy meters.
LNE is French designated body for certification of industrial electrical energy meters
LNE is actively participating of
• WELMEC groups 11, 7 and 8.
• OIML TC12 for active electrical meters
• AFNOR/UF 13 commission for Electrical energy measurement and control
LNE is currently working for elaborating proposals at national level for the evaluation of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations with DC meters.
In Environmental test domains, LNE has several climatic chambers, vibrating installation, and EMC equipment (programmable power supplies, anechoic chambers, generators...)
|2020-06-22.||Sani Sarcevic||Institute of Metrology of Bosnia and Herzegovina||We are:
- NMI, time and frequency lab, contributing to TAI/UTC realization
- Characterization of TF standards, oscillators, clocks...
- Accurate time dissemination over fiber optical links, microwave, NTP...
- characterization of real time clock and oscillators on EVCS,
- sources of traceable time for EVCS,
- determination of MPE for RTC, verification methods...
|2020-06-19.||Karsten Schroeder||EMH Energie-Messtechnik GmbH||Manufacturer of test equipment for metrological calibration and characterisation of electrical energy/billing metering|
|2020-06-11.||Christoph Leicht||PTB||Charging stations are regulated in Germany. PTB is already doing conformity assessment in the field of EVC.|
© EURAMET e.V. 2020