As this form is for the express intent of sharing contact and associated details any information submitted here will be available to any other person that also submits information.
|TO SEE YOUR ENTRY CLICK HERE TO REFRESH (do not use the browser refresh!)
Note: Only a summary of the data is shown in the table below.
|Request all data to CSV
(suitable for viewing in Excel)
|Submit Date||Name||Organisation||Statement of capabilities/facilities|
|2019-06-21.||Sebastian Feige||BfS (Federal Office for Radiation Protection)||The accredited Radon Calibration Laboratory at BfS represents the recognized metrological reference laboratory for the implementation of the German RPA and Ordinance and ensures tracebility of Radon gas / progeny measurements for various methods. BfS is partner in the EMPIR project MetroRADON.
BfS is partner of JRC for European mapping and expert in geostatistical and ML-based prognoses of RPAs. BfS is the Federal coordinating office for the monitoring of the atmospheric radioactivity. BfS, PTB and DWD operate air samplers at 43 sampling locations. BfS operates a monitoring network for the ambient gamma dose rate with 1.800 stationary probes.
The combination of climate and radiation protection triggers a further enhancement of the state-of-the-art of Radon metrology. The use of Radon and progeny as natural tracer demands high quality standards. A “product” or impact that help regulators to improve methods to predict RPAs is expected.
|2019-06-21.||Gordana Pantelic||Vinca Institute of Nuclear Sciences||1) Literature overview of direct and indirect methods for radon flux measurements
2) Participating in intercomparison for radon flux measurements
3) Harmonisation of radon flux measurements in order to ensure comparability of measurements
4) Improvement of the method based on charcoal canisters; larger canisters would have increased sensitivity that is needed for outdoor measurements 5) Development of method for radon vertical profile measurement in the atmosphere by using a drone
6) Measurement campaign for measurement of radon flux from soil and atmospheric radon concentration in order to estimate GHG emissions
7) Literature overview and study in order to investigate correlation between radon flux from soil and indoor radon conentration
8) Investigation of the possiblity to use different parameters, including radon flux measurements to identify RPA and in case of bad correlations - investigation of the reasons for bad correlations
|2019-06-14.||Annette Röttger||PTB||Spectrometry and Dosimetry in the environment, charatrisation and development of radon emanation sources,|
© EURAMET e.V. 2019