As this form is for the express intent of sharing contact and associated details any information submitted here will be available to any other person that also submits information.
|TO SEE YOUR ENTRY CLICK HERE TO REFRESH (do not use the browser refresh!)
Note: Only a summary of the data is shown in the table below.
|Request all data to CSV
(suitable for viewing in Excel)
|Submit Date||Name||Organisation||Statement of capabilities/facilities|
|2020-06-25.||Martin Hudlicka||CMI||Joint experience and facilities of CMI's LF & RF departments:
- modeling and characterization of coaxial and 4TP impedance standards
- VNA measurements (S-parameters, Suzuki method)
- experience with design of calculable 4TP capacitors and resistors in the low-frequency range (kHz-MHz)
- experience with design and characterization of high-resistive impedance coaxial standards in the GHz range (coaxial)
- several VNAs (5 kHz to 50 GHz), several LCR meters (10 Hz - 110 MHz) and general equipment for primary metrology of impedance at DC to GHz frequencies
© EURAMET e.V. 2020