EMPIR Participant Portal
On this site you will be able to:
- See the current plan for calls in EMPIR
- Submit ideas for metrology research in response to a stage 1 call
- Submit project proposals in response to a stage 2 call
- Register as an expert to assist EURAMET in evaluating proposals
- Read and download guides explaining the call, evaluation, negotiation and reporting processes in EMPIR
The European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research
(EMPIR) follows on from the European Metrology Research Programme
(EMRP). Documents related to proposing and delivering EMPIR projects will be published on this site, the equivalent documents for the EMRP will remain on www.emrponline.eu
while they are still required.
Details of running EMPIR projects can be found here.
EMPIR Call 2016: Stage 1 CLOSED. The Stage 1 Calls for Metrology for Energy (ENG), Environment (ENV), Normative (NRM) and Research Potential (RPT) are now closed. Details of partnering meetings for the stage 2 will be announced in June.
For more information click HERE
EMPIR Calls in 2015. Results for the Health, SI Broader Scope, Pre-Co Normative, Research Potential and Support for Impact Calls are now available. The annoucement is available here. The ranked list is available here.
Early information regarding future EMPIR Calls
can be found here