EMPIR Participant Portal
On this site you will be able to:
- See the current plan for calls in EMPIR
- Submit ideas for metrology research in response to a stage 1 call
- Submit project proposals in response to a stage 2 call
- Register as an expert to assist EURAMET in evaluating proposals
- Read and download guides explaining the call, evaluation, negotiation and reporting processes in EMPIR
The European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research
(EMPIR) follows on from the European Metrology Research Programme
(EMRP). Documents related to proposing and delivering EMPIR projects will be published on this site, the equivalent documents for the EMRP will remain on www.emrponline.eu
while they are still required.
Details of running EMPIR projects can be found here.
Stage 2 of the 2016 Call is NOW OPEN
for Energy, Environment, Normative and Research Potential.
The selected research topics (SRTs) have been announced. For more information click HERE.
The Stage 2 questions document has been updated to answer a question on eligibility following the UK referendum. See HERE.
Early information regarding future EMPIR Calls
can be found HERE