EMPIR Participant Portal
On this site you will be able to:
- See the current plan for calls in EMPIR
- Submit ideas for metrology research in response to a stage 1 call
- Submit project proposals in response to a stage 2 call
- Register as an expert to assist EURAMET in evaluating proposals
- Read and download guides explaining the call, evaluation, negotiation and reporting processes in EMPIR
The European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research
(EMPIR) has been approved by the European Parliament and Council, but contract negotiations between the European Commission and EURAMET may continue for most of 2014. EMPIR will follow on from the European Metrology Research Programme
(EMRP). Documents related to proposing and delivering EMPIR projects will be published on this site as they become available, the equivalent documents for the EMRP will remain on www.emrponline.eu
while they are still required.
The European Commission have given EURAMET permission to work ahead of contract by issuing Stage 1 calls for 2014. EURAMET will also launch the Stage 2 Calls and SIP Call ahead of contract.
The funding of any selected project and the terms and conditions of participation in the projects are dependent on completion of the contractual processes between the European Commission and EURAMET.